Compiling a slideshow out of images is one thing, but for it to stand out you need to be able to add other audiovisual elements, such as background music, text elements, or animated transitions. That requires a good slideshow software, and preferably one that will give you the features that you need in a user-friendly package.
“What is Movavi Slideshow Maker?”
As you can guess, Movavi Slideshow Maker is a specialized slideshow software that will let you create slideshows quickly and easily. It has a wide range of features that will let you add numerous different types of audiovisual elements to make your slideshow unique and impressive.
Within Movavi Slideshow Maker you’ll find an ‘Easy mode’ and a ‘Full feature mode’. The ‘Full feature mode’ is designed to give you unfettered access to the features in the software, so that you can fully customize every aspect of your slideshow.
On the other hand the ‘Easy mode’ in Movavi Slideshow Maker consists of a simple 3-step wizard that will let you compile your slideshow, add animated transitions, and include background music. In short you could quickly put together a slideshow with its help.
While the ‘Easy mode’ has several limitations, the features in Movavi Slideshow Maker’s ‘Full feature mode’ are far more robust. With them you will be able to:
- Compile images into a slideshow and arrange the sequence they appear in or rotate their orientation.
- Incorporate video clips as part of your slideshow
- Enhance the quality of any images and videos and fix issues that affect their appearance.
- Select a wide variety of transitions to place between slides and link them together.
- Add background music by selecting your own audio file or using one of the built-in tracks.
- Record audio via a microphone to add a voiceover on the spot.
- Edit audio tracks to normalize quiet parts, remove background noise, adjust the equalizer settings, or apply audio effects.
- Set the slide duration to automatically match the beat of the background music.
- Apply various artistic filters and effects to make your slideshow look unique.
- Insert text elements and customize them to create unique captions, bullet points, titles, or subtitles.
While the features listed above are far from the sum total of what Movavi Slideshow Maker has to offer, they should give you an idea of what to expect. Suffice to say the software will ensure that you’re able to create impressive slideshows that are unique and visually interesting.
If you want to quickly put together a slideshow for an impromptu presentation, Movavi Slideshow Maker’s ‘Easy mode’ will be extremely useful. Similarly if you want to create a unique video slideshow to publish online, its ‘Full feature mode’ will fit the bill.
Having both those options under one roof will give you what you need to create any kind of slideshow, and make sure that it looks good too. All in all that makes it more than worthwhile to try out Movavi Slideshow Maker for yourself and see what it can do.